Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Laundry Trifecta...




Many people who know me well know that I have a deep love for doing laundry. I can't really explain why this is, but I do and I have decided to just embrace this fact. Anyway, not only do I enjoy laundry, but I also have experimented with just about every combination of detergent, softener, and bleach method that exists in the humble attempt to figure out the best way to wash clothes effectively.

Here is the absolute winning combination:

Detergent: Tide Total Care (Renewing Rain HE)
Softener: Snuggle (Blue Sparkle)
Bleach: Clorox 2X Color Booster/Stain Figher (Lavender HE)

These three products together are by far the most effective, efficient, and ultimate way to get your clothes clean, fresh, and restored. It only makes sense to use great products when clothes cost so much.

I will also note that there are a few other products that work really well, the first is if you are concerned about your budget since the Tide is a bit pricy, you can also go with Purex (HE) and it costs about 1/4 the amount, plus it's concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Also recommended is anything from Tide really works well, except never use powders. I also like the new Downy Softener, which works well with the Tide, but the smell of the Snuggle is far superior and lasts much longer. The Clorox 2X comes in a non-lavender scent, which works well, but I really prefer the lavender.

The best place to buy these products for price is Wal-mart/Sams Club as they have the most for the least, Target carries them, but are usually a bit more unless you find them on sale.

No comments: